Home > Uncategorized > LAN Cabling Color Combinations
LAN Cabling Color Combinations
January 12, 2011 amjadakmal
- Ryan Giggs holds first press conference as Manchester United interim manager live!Giggs faces media after dismissal of former boss David Moyes And feel free to email email@example.com Or you can tweet him @michaelbutler18 10.13am BST 'Just needed to get this off my chest. While I'm delighted for Ryan I'm absolutely embarrassed and ashamed to be a UTD fan this week. While Moyse record wasn't up to scratch h […]
- Virgin Australia flight reports hijacking attemptPassenger believed to be drunk attempts to enter the plane's cockpit on flight from Brisbane to Indonesian island of BaliA Virgin Australia plane flying to Bali was the focus of a hijack scare after a passenger believed to be drunk attempted to enter the plane's cockpit.The security alert began when Indonesian officials said the pilot of the Boeing […]
- Football transfer rumours: Barcelona to sign Mesut Özil from Arsenal?Today's rumours are better than you thinkRyan Giggs is going to get the Manchester United gig full time, isn't he. He'll trot down the touchline at Old Trafford on Saturday to a tumultuous reception, Norwich City will be dispatched 4-0, one of the goals will be half decent, and the papers will be full of United's spiritual reawakening, as […]
- William Hill blames tax on fixed-odds betting terminals for closuresUK's largest bookmaker to close 109 shops, with around 420 jobs under threatThe UK's largest bookmaker, William Hill, is to close 109 shops, blaming the government's rise in betting tax on lucrative fixed-odds betting terminals.The chancellor raised machine games duty in last month's budget from 20% to 25% on machines that charge more tha […]
- Michael Phelps finishes second to Ryan Lochte in comeback meetingOlympic legend just short in 100 metre butterfly final Lochte wins in 51.93 seconds at the Arena Grand PrixMichael Phelps lost out to Ryan Lochte in the 100 metre butterfly final in the Olympic legend's comeback meeting.Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in history with 22 medals, finished second at the Arena Grand Prix to Lochte in his first race sinc […]
- Premier League: 10 things to look out for this weekendNorwich bidding to spoil Ryan Giggs's Manchester United party, a classic José Mourinho snatch-and-grab at Liverpool and a battle of the league's most put-upon goalkeepers at SunderlandPoor old Norwich City, desperate for points, and facing a preposterous run-in: Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal. It couldn't get any worse. Except, […]
- Nigeria's grief over the abducted school girls is uniting our countryBoko Haram's attempts to tear the country apart have succeeded in showing just how much Nigerians can care about one another 200 girls are missing so why doesn't anybody care?The mood in Nigeria at present reminds me of one of those adventure-horror films where an unseen fiend is let loose upon a community and survivors keep glancing backwards in d […]
- 10 things we learned this weekFrom Clegg's cojones to Moyes's millions, from South Sudan via the Middle East to Tony Blair and Justin Bieber, plus deer memories of the cold war a roundup of the week's newsA teenage stowaway survived the near six-hour flight from California to Hawaii, hiding in the wheel well of the plane. The Federal Aviation Administration says those who […]
- Greg Rutherford breaks British long jump record in San DiegoOlympic champion becomes outright holder with mark of 8.51m 'I'm shaking. I can't believe how amazing today has been'Greg Rutherford has set a new British long jump record of 8.51 metres in Chula Vista, San Diego.The Olympic champion, who had equalled Chris Tomlinson's record at 8.35m in May 2012 ahead of the London Games, smashed th […]
- Kevin's Supersized Salvage TV reviewKevin McCloud's team have some grand designs for an old Airbus A320 but they need to rethink the rickshawHow do you turn an Airbus into a rickshaw? You upcycle it, that's how. Though of course you're actually bringing the Airbus not a bus at all but an aeroplane down, then breaking it up, before turning it into a rickshaw and (up)cycling it aw […]
- £5m for the Barclays boss is disgusting. But so is £71 for the unemployedNearly 500 of the bank's staff are paid over £1m. Meanwhile, those hit by the recession continue to suffer. This can't go on Continue reading...
- Fears over North Korea nuclear test as Barack Obama arrives in SeoulSatellite images suggest Pyongyang could be planning show of strength to coincide with US presidential visit to SouthBarack Obama arrived in Seoul on Friday to growing signs North Korea was preparing for another nuclear test.The American president landed at a US Air Force base outside a South Korean capital still wracked with grief over the 300 people dead o […]
- ANC's glory fades as South Africa's 'born free' generation votesTwenty years after South Africa's first multiracial election, political history cuts little ice with the young electorateSix months pregnant, Elizabeth Kganyo was determined to cast her vote, even if it meant standing in a sun-baked queue for hours on end. "I was so excited because it was the first time," she recalls, sitting on an upturned pl […]
- A royal wave as Prince William and Kate head for homeThe royal couple were farewelled by the prime minister and other dignitaries at the end of their successful Australian royal tourThe Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have left Australian shores, wrapping up one of the most successful royal tours in the country's history from a public relations perspective.They flew out from Canberra on Friday afternoon wit […]
- Halving meat and dairy consumption could slash farming emissionsAdopting a 'demitarian' diet would lead to a 25-40% reduction in nitrogen emissions from agriculture in Europe, report showsGreenhouse gas emissions from agriculture would be cut by 25-40% if Europeans cut their meat and dairy consumption by half, according to a UN report.Scientists from the UN Economic Commission for Europe say that as well as cut […]
- Apocalyptic error puts the F in AFRNewspaper editor apologises for World is Fukt headline and other errors on the front page of its long-weekend edition Continue reading...
- MH370: seabed search could widenUS navy submersible has so far covered 95% of search areaRelatives protest outside Malaysian embassy in BeijingThe seabed search for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is set to widen as a sonar scan of the most likely crash site deep beneath the Indian Ocean nears completion without yielding a single clue, authorities said on Friday.The autonomous underwater […]
- South Korea ferry: angry relatives confront minister and coast guard chiefFamilies camped out at information centre surround officials and accuse them of lying about the rescue operationFrustrated relatives of the scores of people still missing from the sinking of the ferry Sewol staged a marathon confrontation with the fisheries minister and the coast guard chief, surrounding the senior officials in a standoff that lasted overnig […]
- Green groups to wage legal war against Tony Abbott's pro-development agendaConservationists will move away from lobbying in favour of legal confrontation with a government they see as anti-environment Continue reading...
- Russia not easing Ukraine crisis would be 'expensive mistake' John KerrySecretary of state warns unless Moscow takes steps to de-escalate situation, Washington would impose more sanctionsThe US secretary of state, John Kerry has accused Russia of failing to live up to commitments it made to ease the crisis in Ukraine.In unusually blunt language, Kerry said on Thursday that unless Moscow takes immediate steps to de-escalate the s […]