Home > Uncategorized > LAN Cabling Color Combinations
LAN Cabling Color Combinations
January 12, 2011 amjadakmal
- Eurozone unlocks €10.3bn bailout loan for GreeceMarathon meeting in Brussels ends in agreement after IMF waters down its demands to placate Germany and payment is split into two tranchesEuropean officials have agreed to unlock €10.3bn in bailout money for Greece as the International Monetary Fund made a significant climbdown in its demand for upfront debt relief for the recession-hit country.Greece’s inte […]
- Washington primary: Santorum endorses Trump ahead of vote – liveClinton attacks Trump at rally: we don’t need a ‘bully in the pulpit’Donald Trump: ‘I have to fight back the way I have to fight back’Marco Rubio: ‘It’s not that we lost, it’s that Donald Trump won’ 3.22am BST Tennessee senator Bob Corker, the chairman of the foreign relations committee and one of many whose names has popped up on lists of potential Trump ru […]
- The London skyscraper that is a stark symbol of the housing crisisExclusive: Tower underoccupied, astonishingly expensive, mostly foreign owned, and with dozens of apartments held through secretive offshore firmsA Russian billionaire whose business partner is a close ally of Vladimir Putin, the former chairman of a defunct Nigerian bank and a Kyrgyz vodka tycoon appear to be among more than 130 foreign buyers in Britain’s […]
- Man mauled by lions in Chilean zoo is recovering, say authoritiesMetropolitan Zoo in Santiago fends off criticism for shooting two lions as details emerge of its poor safety record and delusions of man who stripped naked in penTwo zoo lions shot dead after the mauling of a man who jumped into their enclosure have been given a private funeral in Chile – while the man is now expected to survive both his wounds and being acc […]
- IFS warns Brexit would extend austerity for two more yearsThinktank says lower growth and extra borrowing would offset any benefits from halting what it claims is the £150m a week UK contribution to BrusselsBritain’s leading tax and spending thinktank, the Institute for Fiscal Studies, has warned that leaving the European Union would force ministers to extend austerity measures by up to two years to achieve a budge […]
- Bill Cosby: comedian to stand trial on sexual assault charges in PennsylvaniaCosby faces up to 10 years in prison for charges stemming from accusation that he drugged and sexually assaulted a Temple University employee in 2004Bill Cosby, the TV star and the subject of dozens of accusations from women who say he sexually assaulted them, must face trial over an accusation that he intoxicated and sexually assaulted a Temple University e […]
- Theresa May agrees to review of snooper's charter powersLabour welcomes concession but does not say whether it is now ready to back surveillance billLabour has edged closer to supporting the “snooper’s charter” after the home secretary, Theresa May, agreed to order an independent review of proposed state surveillance powers.Andy Burnham, the shadow home secretary, who had raised concerns about the wide-ranging na […]
- Sister of NHS doctor who joined Isis says parents will 'never forgive him'Najla Abuanza condemned her brother Issam, who left his wife and two children in Sheffield to join Islamic State in SyriaThe sister of an NHS doctor who fled from his family in the UK to join Islamic State in Syria has said their parents “will never forgive him”.Najla Abuanza spoke out following reports her brother Issam deserted his wife and two children fr […]
- Ex-Cameron aide attacks establishment 'bullying' of Jeremy CorbynSteve Hilton says he found ‘much to welcome’ in Labour leader’s ascent, and predicts victory for Donald Trump in USSteve Hilton, the prime minister’s former “blue skies thinker,” has said the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, has been “bullied” by the Westminster establishment because of his unconventional approach to politics.David Cameron used a Commons encoun […]
- Real-life superhero? Marvel and DC comics back down against LondonerGraham Jules wins two-and-a-half-year fight against comic giants over use of word ‘superhero’ in his book titleIt seemed like far from an even fight at first glance – with the multibillion dollar forces behind Batman, Superman and Captain America in one corner and a small scale British entrepreneur on the other.But after a two-and-a-half-year wrangle with Gr […]
- Burt Kwouk: Harry Hill remembers Pink Panther starThey joined forces on Harry Hill’s Channel 4 show in the 90s. Now Harry recalls the late actor’s wit, love of film, and his relationship with Peter SellersI distinctly remember the first time I saw Burt Kwouk. It was the early 1990s and Al Murray and I were at a BBC light entertainment Christmas party, piling into the cheap wine, when we spotted him across t […]
- 'I began to accept the thought of death': Fort McMurray school students on fleeing the wildfireThree weeks ago a raging wildfire forced a mass evacuation in Fort McMurray, Alberta. A teacher and her students describe the day the fire engulfed their town, how they cope with the loss and and their determination to return and rebuildPatricia Budd is a writer and English teacher at Father Patrick Mercredi community high school in Fort McMurray, a city in […]
- A letter to Jesse Hughes from a fellow Bataclan survivorI love your music, and I never thought you would become one of those spreaders of fear. Islam isn’t the problem – reducing people to stereotypes isThis post originally appeared on Ismael El Iraki’s Facebook pageDear Jesse, Continue reading...
- Steve Bell on the Tory infighting over the EU referendum – cartoonContinue reading...
- Malachi Kirby on remaking Roots: ‘I could feel the pain, hear the screams'It was the most-watched show in TV history, a shocking story of slavery – and now it’s back. The British actor relives the ordeal of playing Kunta KinteNobody could say Malachi Kirby hasn’t earned his breakthrough. Over five and a half months, he was shackled, assaulted, abused, imprisoned, beaten, whipped, mutilated and subjected to all manner of psychologi […]
- Eric Cantona: ‘I love José Mourinho but he is not Manchester United’The French legend, in an exclusive interview on his 50th birthday, says Pep Guardiola is the only manager capable of ‘changing Manchester’ and explains why he will be cheering on England at Euro 2016 – not FranceEric Cantona turned 50 on Tuesday and is still doing what he has always done best: playing the part of Eric Cantona to a T. For Manchester United fa […]
- IVF: 'It’s overwhelming and shocking at every single turn'Infertility treatment had an enormous effect on Gareth Farr and Gabby Vautier and their relationship. The experience inspired him to write a play about the highs and lows of itHere’s something we all understand about conception: it’s a private thing. So what was most difficult about in vitro fertilisation (IVF), says Gareth Farr, was juggling issues around c […]
- Full petal jacket: the new meaning of floral printsFlowers aren’t just for Chelsea. Thanks to Adele, Gucci and Harry Styles, they’re on-trend and on the catwalk, too. From ditsy florals to succulents, what’s your tribe?‘Florals for spring? Groundbreaking.” Time was when the idea of flowers having any kudos in the world of proper fashion was so risible that it became a crushing one-liner in The Devil Wears Pr […]
- The death of bohemia: can the dream survive in gentrified New York?As institutions such as the Chelsea hotel struggle to survive, the writer Ed Hamilton is trying to capture the city’s free spirit before it’s lost foreverThe Chelsea hotel, on West 23rd Street, is still standing. But it is much diminished from the glory days when it hosted the likes of Dylan Thomas, Sid Vicious and Warhol’s Chelsea Girls. The halls are dusty […]
- The best of the Chelsea flower showThis year’s gold and silver medallists at Chelsea, from the best in show Telegraph garden’s bronze fins to a garden for car enthusiastsDesigner Andy Sturgeon’s “Captured Landscape” is said to have been inspired by the magnitude of geological events that have moulded our landscape over millions of years. Continue reading...