Home > Uncategorized > LAN Cabling Color Combinations
LAN Cabling Color Combinations
January 12, 2011 amjadakmal
- Greek banking shares take another hammering as Athens opens lower - liveGreek banking shares fall nearly 30% for second day in a rowGreece expects bailout deal by 18 AugustChinese shares bounce back on new short-selling rules; commodities and oil prices steadyPound slips after UK construction growth slows unexpectedlyRBS sell-off: George Osborne defends £1bn loss 12.00pm BST Property prices in Greece are falling at a faster pace […]
- José Mourinho says disagreements with Roman Abramovich in the past• ‘We had some interferences and a bit of a disagreement with some ideas’• Mourinho expects usual suspects to compete for Premier League titleJosé Mourinho says his disagreements with Roman Abramovich are in the past and that he is ready to fight for his fourth Premier League title starting this weekend.In his first spell at Chelsea, starting in 2004, Mourin […]
- €25m Picasso and superyacht collide with Spanish export banCustoms officials are tipped off about alleged attempt to take painting belonging to member of banking dynasty to SwitzerlandWhen French customs officers boarded a yacht docked off the town of Calvi in northern Corsica, they knew exactly what they were looking for: a €25m Picasso belonging to a Spanish banking tycoon, banned from export from Spain, allegedly […]
- Benefit cut 'could make thousands of vulnerable young people homeless'YMCA charity says plans to scrap housing benefit payments for jobless 18-21-year-olds could cause a steep rise in homelessnessThousands of vulnerable young people could be made homeless as a result of the government’s plans to scrap housing benefit payments for jobless 18-21-year-olds, the YMCA has said.The youth charity which itself houses around 1,400 youn […]
- China’s schools are testing factories. Why is Britain so keen to copy them? | Simon JenkinsOur government seems determined to move towards the Chinese style of hothousing pupils, just as China is waking up to the folly of such methodsThis evening the BBC will carry forward the great myth that Chinese education is “better” than Britain’s. A documentary comparing Chinese and British teachers in a Hampshire school will show Chinese teachers appalled […]
- Anti-Isis YouTube video aims to counter terror group’s social media campaignsQuilliam Foundation’s #notanotherbrother campaign highlights the human cost on Muslim communities of exposure to Islamist extremismA UK counter extremism organisation has launched a YouTube video focusing on the Muslim community in an attempt to fight back against the social media recruitment tactics employed by terror group Isis.London-based Quilliam Founda […]
- Taliban resignation points to extent of internal divisions in leadership crisisHead of Qatar-based political office quits and issues statement criticising power transition following confirmation of leader Mullah Omar’s deathThe head of the Qatar-based political office of the Taliban has stepped down, a statement said. The high-profile resignation of Tayeb Agha underscores bitter internal divisions in the movement following a recent pow […]
- More cross-Channel delays as freight tunnel is closed for track inspectionLorry and passenger services held up for several hours as Scottish seafood exporter reveals scale of business losses due to migrant crisis Tourists and lorry drivers were facing delays in the Channel tunnel on Tuesday morning while workmen made an unplanned inspection on the tracks. Eurotunnel, the operator, said freight and passenger services faced delays o […]
- Eight suitcases full of ivory seized at Zurich airportElephant tusks with estimated black-market value of about £265,000 were being transported from Tanzania to China via SwitzerlandSwiss authorities say customs officials at Zurich airport have seized 262kg (578lb) of ivory that three Chinese men had dispatched from Tanzania.Switzerland’s customs authority said the ivory – found during a security check on 6 Jul […]
- Leftwing Eurosceptics are wrong to use Greece as a reason to leave the EU | Hugo DixonMaking a case for Brexit based on events in Greece doesn’t make sense unless you have a distorted view of Syriza’s failures and the reasons for the crisisIs the Greek crisis a reason for Britain to quit the European Union? Several Guardian columnists – Owen Jones, George Monbiot and Suzanne Moore – have argued that it is. But this is mistaken. Their conclusi […]
- Corbyn sets out economic vision for the north: Politics live - readers' editionShare breaking news, leave links to interesting articles online and chat about the week’s political events in our open thread. We’ll post the best above the line 10.49am BST Below the line, readers have been discussing and linking to assorted articles assessing the implications of Jeremy Corybn’s Labour leadership surge.The radical left has often been critiq […]
- Outlandishly decorated cakes: can you beat Bake Off?Accept the OFM challenge! The Great British Bake Off is back on our screens and Observer Food Monthly would like to see your most inspired cakesThe Great British Bake Off is back! In honour of its return, we’d love you to share your most over the top cakes. Last year you wowed us with your crazy cake handiwork, more of which you can see here.Creativity is pa […]
- What happens when Football Manager is simulated for 1,000 years?• A gamer simulated Football Manager for 1,000 years and published results• Blades and Burnley dominant but fallow years ahead for champions ChelseaSheffield United supporters approaching the new season with trepidation need worry no more. Nigel Adkins is about to begin his first season at the club and will set the wheels in motion for a 1,000 years of unpre […]
- UK construction sector growth slowsMarkit survey confounds more optimistic forecasts with loss of momentum in housebuilding and civil engineeringGrowth in Britain’s construction industry has slowed unexpectedly in July, hurt by a loss of momentum in housebuilding and civil engineering, according to a new survey that highlighted the economy’s reliance on the services sector. The monthly Markit […]
- David Squires on … the new football seasonAs his series of cartoons returns for the new campaign, David Squires settles in for the next 10 months … Continue reading...
- Eyewitness: Long Pond, PennsylvaniaPhotographs form the Eyewitness series Continue reading...
- YouTube star attacks ‘theft, lies and Facebook video’Vlogbrothers’ Hank Green wants social network to rethink the way it counts views, and crack down on ‘freebooted’ videos ripped from YouTubeFacebook has ambitions to compete with YouTube in the online video world, but one of the latter’s prominent creators has criticised the social network’s strategy.Hank Green is one half of the Vlogbrothers duo, whose YouTu […]
- Alan Johnson backs Yvette Cooper for Labour leadershipSupport of Johnson, who is respected across party, is major boost to shadow home secretary’s campaignYvette Cooper is to receive a major boost after the former home secretary Alan Johnson decided to endorse her campaign to become leader of the Labour party.The support of the former postal union leader, who is respected across the Labour party, will help the […]
- Sport picture of the day: falling with styleGreat photography is all about catching the action, but capturing the scene is just as important. The photographer sets up a great scenic shot of diver Artem Silchenko of Russia against the stunning Blagoveshchensky Cathedral of the Kazan Kremlin, during the men’s 27m preliminary round on day 10 of the Fina World Championships Continue reading...
- Choosing to live should not mean living with indignity in old age | Lucy WebsterGill Pharoah’s assisted suicide is easier to understand when you know she nursed older people – we need a care system that treats people with kindness and respectThe story of Gill Pharoah, a healthy 75-year-old ex-nurse who decided to end her life at a Swiss Dignitas clinic, has made headlines this weekend. Despite an absence of disability or illness, Pharoa […]